Is a DMP right for me?
At PayPlan, we will always treat you as an individual and take time to understand your specific situation to ensure that we suggest the best possible solution for your needs. We aim to get you debt-free in a realistic timeframe whilst making you fully aware of the benefits and risks of each solution, to see if it is right for you.
A DMP with PayPlan may be the right solution for you if:
- You have unsecured debts and are struggling to make payments
- You would like to pay off your debts in manageable payments
- You don’t want your name to appear on a public register, so you can keep your arrangement private from friends and family (should you so wish – we advise talking about your debts)
A DMP might not be the right solution for you if:
- You have a high level of debt, as it could take you a very long time to repay the money owed
- You don’t have any money left after you pay off your bills and secured debts, as the DMP payment amount is the remaining monies after bills and essential expenditure
Our experienced, helpful agents will always make sure we recommend the right debt solution based on your specific circumstances. Call us FREE on 0800 280 2816 from 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday, or 9am to 3pm on Saturday. Alternatively, complete our enquiry form and we will be in touch as soon as possible.