One of the biggest fears people have when they’re in debt is what happens if the bailiffs come? Our latest blog post looks at your rights and whether you need to let them in if they turn up on your doorstep.Read more
FREE DEBT ADVICE AND FREE DEBT MANAGEMENT PLANS
At PayPlan we understand the impact that debt can have on you, your family and your life. But, unlike other debt management companies, we believe that you can, and should, live a happy life whilst repaying your debt.
We’ve spent over 20 years helping people like you to deal with their debts and get on with living their life. Every year, we offer comprehensive guidance on a wide range of practical, long term debt solutions to more than 80,000 people – and you could be one of them.
How can we help you?
- Free confidential advice on ALL debt solutions – when you call we will talk you through every available option so YOU can choose the best fit for your lifestyle.
- Reduce creditor calls – if you enter into a debt solution with Payplan or one of our associated companies, your case officer will communicate with your creditors ON YOUR BEHALF helping to relieve you of some stress and worries.
- Online tracking of your debt solution – PayPlan have created an online portal where you can monitor progress for certain debt solutions online. You can also communicate easily with your case officer using this online account system.
- We can put you in touch with the right people who will help you set up whatever debt solution you choose and we will assist throughout the process of finding the right debt solution
- Whether you need advice on what debt solutions are available or how to create a budget that will help maximise your outgoings, we’re only a phone call away and our ears are ALWAYS READY TO LISTEN.
Do you need to find a way out of debt? Start TODAY by completing our simple debt help form.
One of our friendly advisers will call you for a quick FREE no-obligation chat about your debts and how we can help you.
Don’t face your debts alone – we’re here for you.
Helpful, understanding and honest
Steven - February 2015
PayPlan have been brilliant from my first call to them. Kind, helpful, understanding and honest.