Discussions on life after your bankruptcy discharge.

Moderators: TalbotWoods, JaneClack

By cg4004
#212154 I have a CCJ on my credit file that is showing as satisfied over two years after my Bankruptcy date

I have written to the company and they have responded with the following

" i confirm full payment was received at these offices on 11/5/2005 therefore you may wish to contact Chelmsford County Court to obtain the appropriate notification regarding the registration of this Judgement Order.

Please note the court will be unable to act on your request unless you present this letter together with the required fee, which is currently £15.00"

What does this mean i'm lost

1) i never paid anything it was included in my Bankruptcy. Who paid it? and why 3 years later?

2)does this mean it cannot be backdated to my bankruptcy date in 2003

If anyone can help i'm totally confused