Welcome to the new Debt Questions forum. Feel free to say Hi and tell us a little about yourself.

Moderators: TalbotWoods, JaneClack

By lipstick
#164334 I will never be able to thank this forum enough have managed to sort my debt problem today . will NEVER use credit cards again they are evil. I have learned my lesson big time . want to get on with my life stress and debt free. thank you again the advice has been a godsend. lipstick x x x
By hardtime
#164360 Good luck lipstick! Glad you've sorted yourself out.
By jadam35
#164394 Lots of luck - now you can start living again... :lol:
By deej
#164424 great news
good luck for the future

deej :D
By lipstick
#164554 thank you for your kind words. have had a bad day today _ creation really got to me when i was trying to explain my new situation over the phone.
By hardtime
#164601 Who are creation? Have you spoken to CCCS or Payplan for free advice? They are really friendly and very helpful. Is there more that we can do to help here?
By lipstick
#164607 sorry should have explained creation are the company that run adams store card _ i rang them to say that i was hoping to pay the debt in a couple of weeks they were really awful on the phone . since i ve got into trouble they have been charging me£20 missed payment and £20 overlimit fee. have managed to sort my ongoing debt problem because until recently i had refused to acknowledge that i even had a problem ( £ 20 000 credit card debt ) had started a dmp but after taking further advice (have alot of equity due to house prices going up here) was able to arrange a re mortgage. have decided to pay all my debts off and have a fresh start. will be glad to get these companies off my back for good. lipstick xx thank you again for words of support.
By Sammy
#164637 Good luck for the future - I think we're all truly envious
And I trust you 'created' with creation too! :D