Debt Questions forum. General questions on debt issues.

Moderators: TalbotWoods, JaneClack

By lofty
#6847 Interesting this one..................I recently posted a message re Sainsburys re-instating interest on my account, and on enquiry was told that until they received a CCCS client no. the interest would continue. I supplied them with the said ref. no. Any way on my latest statement the interest was applied again. This time, when I queried it, they told me "Oh yes, now that your balance is back within the limit, we are now re-instating the interest."

This is the same bank who told me to switch from a dmp company to CCCS and the interest would stop. Before anyone asks 'is the debt being sold on' , after enquiry they told me no.

I wouldn't believe one word these people say. This may be useful information for anyone else dealing with Sainsbury.
By JaneClack
#6849 I have been told by someone who should know that they never say that so obviously policy explained to those outside the company is not the same as applied from within!
By lofty
#6853 Hi Sarah,
Thanks for the reply. It's just disheartening when these people tell me one thing and then do another. I've made a record of the time and date I was told this and also the persons full name..so there is no way they can deny the conversation took place! Or, would they?

Anyway thanks again for the reply.