Questions you have before making a decision to go Bankrupt and the Bankruptcy process

Moderators: TalbotWoods, JaneClack

ByJoannec
#7429 A bit of a probably daft question.

I am saving up to go bankrupt - life keeps getting in the way of my saving the fee! :roll:

I got a dryer through a catalogue about 3 months ago and it has been a godsend. Is it normal practise that the catalogue company will come a collect this when I go bankrupt?

I don't care about the loss of status, the loss of credit facilities, anything really but to lose the dryer and have to go back to crispy towels and radiators covered all weekend is just too much to bear !!!!!! :lol:
ByJaneClack
#7432 I doubt very much this is on HP - unless you can also drive it. Check the terms of the agreement! The catalogue company will not collect it - what can they do with a secondhand dryer - I only have a line - but you could always flog it to Sunshine before going bankrupt!
ByJoannec
#7433 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

lmao

Good news. I luuuurrrrrvvvvveeeeee my dryer. I only get the weekend to do the washing for me, oh and daughter and its changed my life!!!

Hoorahhhh!

Now if I could only get a creditor to make me bankrupt, everything will be perfect!!
ByJoannec
#7434 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

lmao

Good news. I luuuurrrrrvvvvveeeeee my dryer. I only get the weekend to do the washing for me, oh and daughter and its changed my life!!!

Hoorahhhh!

Now if I could only get a creditor to make me bankrupt, everything will be perfect!!
ByJoannec
#7435 Sorry - how did that happen?? :oops: