Your views and questions.

Moderators: TalbotWoods, JaneClack

By ratto
#9475 I have an arranged appointment with Payplan(or so i thought) but then today one of my children got a call from FCL confirming the appointment,same time same day.Are they the same company?
By Nicky
#9478 Not the "Same" company. Payplan is a sister company of FCL. FCL is free debt advice, basically they will look at your financial situation which shows what your best solution is, then refer to Payplan, the free debt management company if that's what you would like to do.
By ratto
#9482 Thanks Nicky,
it just seemed a bit weird seeing as i phoned Payplan in first place and they set the appointment up.
BySonic
ratto wrote:Thanks Nicky,
it just seemed a bit weird seeing as i phoned Payplan in first place and they set the appointment up.

Hi Ratto,

I was with Payplan for a bit, and from what I can remember, I think this is quite the normal procedure as Nicky said. I think basically FCL do the analysis in the first place

S xx
By Nicky
#9485 Yes, Sonic is right, it's just proceedure. It just ensures you are aware of all options available to you thats all. There are quite alot of people who think bankrutpcy is their only option, when at times, a Debt Management plan would a better option especially if the debt is small and there are assets involved.

At the end of the day, its always your choice, its just better to know whats available. :wink:
By JaneClack
#9616 I should just say that Payplan will be the name they all use from next week to avoid this kind of problem arising!

They used to use the FCL name when making calls as then if no-one else in the family was aware they didn't become aware because of the name....