Information to help you deal with your CRF's

Moderators: TalbotWoods, JaneClack

By Butts
#461653 On my Call Credit Report I currently have a rating of 1/5 :oops:

My first CCJ has dropped off the records (over 6yrs) and my second will drop off this April.

A lot of my other debts have dropped off as well.

Will my Credit Rating shoot through the roof after April - ie up to 3/5 or the like as a CCJ is the most serious "black mark" on the file :mrgreen:
By TalbotWoods
#461663 Hmmmm CallCredit

Is ALL the other information correct on your credit file, such as correct spelling of addresses, only YOUR details and accounts being shown, are ALL the accounts that should be shown, shown, not mistakes on the electoral role.

If so then that is a good start

After that they will mark for recently settled accounts, current loans that are being paid on time, there are no defaults ('cos CC treat them as CCJ), there are no CCJ, ('cos CC treat them as bubonic plague) and..... well you get the picture.

Tim
By Butts
#461683 :cry: ......oh dear I still have a load of defaults so still not time to hang the flags out quite yet !!!

I have had a Vanquis CC which is "green" all the way for 3 years nearly, so perhaps that will help.
By TalbotWoods
#461693 Don't despair

Both Equifax and Experian will be in better shape. Unfortunately CallCredit are somewhat known for being the doom and gloom merchants (that is when their information is correct!)

Tim
By JaneClack
#461743 ....and your credit rating will not ruise spectacularly when all defaults finish, I am afraid.

You have to rebuild it and you do that by using credit and repaying on time - we get a lot of queries from people who have been declined for credit as they have no credit having never used it!!
By Butts
#461823 Oh joyous times :twisted:

How did I get a Vanquis CC which they keep banging the limit up on from a start of £500...now £2500 !!!

This was issued despite 2 Live CCJ's and over 100k of debt :?:
By Butts
#462463 I did indeed for times when I may have an emergency....which seems to arise all the time :mrgreen:

Fear not "Fair Sarah" the balance whatever it may be will be incorporated as part of my eventual Bankruptcy when my ex-wife and the formal marital home are safely out of reach.

Only 3 and a bit years to go :lol:
By JaneClack
#462523 Yes, that's the thing about emergencies and you get more of them with a credit card!!

Come home - dried pasta, cheese, tomatoes, onions and even bacon in the house. Oh dear - there's nothing in, let's get a Chinese.

That was me incidentally :oops:

Keep on the good work, Butts