Questions and Info relating to Property Issues inc, Charging Orders and Repossession

Moderators: TalbotWoods, JaneClack

User avatar
#472893 I am sorry but we are unable to answer this kind of question as it is not to do with debt from a shortfall on a mortgage. You will need to contact a property lawyer.
Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot] and 1 guest