Discussions on life after your bankruptcy discharge.

Moderators: TalbotWoods, JaneClack

By Sassy&Sorted
#83721 To my OH!!!! He did the full year, whereas I was discharged in Feb. I must say though that the year has flown by.
By Ange
#83724 Well done Sassy's OH.

New life starts now (or will that be in October :wink: )

NMH
xxx
By Sassy&Sorted
#83726 Now deffo!!!! Although, with having such a short time to arrange things might well be October before I can breathe again let alone live!!! Thank god for chief bridescakes!!!
By Mel_Odious
#83782 Congrats to N. Blimey you're right, it has whizzed by.

Best wishes,

Mel X
By merrymouse
#83830 Congratz on discharge......better now than after the wedding (Sorry couldn't resist.....!!)
By Mel_Odious
merrymouse wrote:Congratz on discharge......better now than after the wedding (Sorry couldn't resist.....!!)

OMG that's horrible MM. Wash your mouth out with carbolic soap. Can one still buy carbolic soap? Or that other horrible stuff, Sunlight?

Mel
By Noddy
#83848 :lol: :lol: :lol:
By merrymouse
Mel_Odious wrote:OMG that's horrible MM. Wash your mouth out with carbolic soap. Can one still buy carbolic soap? Or that other horrible stuff, Sunlight?Mel

I did say sorry Mel..... :( .....I was only joking!!
By Gaz-UK
#83902 *]http://www.wwmm.org/immagini/1184.jpg[/img]

Yes you can Mel :lol:
By Mel_Odious
merrymouse wrote:
Mel_Odious wrote:OMG that's horrible MM. Wash your mouth out with carbolic soap. Can one still buy carbolic soap? Or that other horrible stuff, Sunlight?Mel

I did say sorry Mel..... :( .....I was only joking!!

So woz I, MM.

Mel x
By merrymouse
Gaz-UK wrote:Yes you can Mel :lol:

There's no way I'm washing my mouth out with THAT!
By Mel_Odious
merrymouse wrote:
Gaz-UK wrote:Yes you can Mel :lol:

There's no way I'm washing my mouth out with THAT!

I guess they must've done that to children otherwise where did the saying come from. Of course most of you wouldn't know the saying or the soap. I remember Sunlight though. That was horrible, yellow brick of soap. Toilet soap, as the new Lux and the like were then sold as, was expensive and not that common actually. You must remember that I was brought up just after WW11 when things were difficult to come by. My old man always had a scam going on the black market.

Mel
ByVanilla_sky
#85710 I thought Soap was things like Emmerdale and Corrie?