Discussions on life after your bankruptcy discharge.

Moderators: TalbotWoods, JaneClack

User avatar
ByDicharged01/07
#131716 What do I now do about the letter CW have sent me, about my NT IPA. It has not been applied yet...can the NT code still be applied?
User avatar
ByTalbotWoods
#131736 Yes, but only up to the end of this financial year.

It may be worth noting though HMRC are now oonto their end of year tax returnes so it is possible that you will never get an NT coding!!

BTW me thinks you need to chage your profile name to Discharged01/07 !!

Tim
User avatar
ByDicharged01/07
#131743
TalbotWoods wrote:Yes, but only up to the end of this financial year.

It may be worth noting though HMRC are now oonto their end of year tax returnes so it is possible that you will never get an NT coding!!

BTW me thinks you need to chage your profile name to Discharged01/07 !!

Tim


Can someone do that for me? Can they purrrllleeaasee!
User avatar
ByTalbotWoods
#131747 All done!!

Tim

PS DONT FORGET you need the new name when you log in now!!!
User avatar
ByDicharged01/07
#131750
TalbotWoods wrote:All done!!

Tim

PS DONT FORGET you need the new name when you log in now!!!


Awww Big kiss! :D You wouln't be able to spell it right for me too could you :D Never known how to do it!
User avatar
Bysortingitout
#132096 D.I.S.C.H.A.R.G.E.D

A word that will become your best friend from now! Well done

SJ
xxx
User avatar
ByDicharged01/07
#132128
sortingitout wrote:D.I.S.C.H.A.R.G.E.D

A word that will become your best friend from now! Well done

SJ
xxx

Bah I didnt mean that, i meant on my login name...could TW alter it for me?

:D
Bysurfbabe
#132165 :D :o :shock: :twisted:
That was funny
Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 1 guest