Issues and questions that come up during your bankruptcy period

Moderators: TalbotWoods, JaneClack

ByIphigenia
#62858 Already fielded 2 calls from creditors this morning, both of whom I've already written to! Dmn, I'd thought it would be an instant cessation but alas, no! :hammer:
ByDeus
#62859 Just dont answer them anymore Iphy they will all be informed soon im guessing?

God not long for me now and im soooo nervous... i feel sick :-(
ByIphigenia
#62860 Honest, Dan, the court bit is the pleasantest part of it!

While I'm thinking about slowness: I still haven't heard from the OR about an interview date or what paperwork they want. 6 days now with not a word, is this normal?
ByDeus
#62861 Not sure myself Iphy but I dont think it would hurt to give the OR a call? do you know who you are dealing with... id give them a bell and check to see they remember... thye may just be really busy. :-(
ByVanilla_sky
#62864 It was about 10 days for us to get the packs Iphi, I think they are busier than what they used to be :-)

I wish I got calls from creditors I would love to have fun with them :-)
ByIphigenia
#62868 V - and even the phone call to book the interview date, was that a long time coming too? Assume it'll be the same OR's office.....
ByVanilla_sky
#62871 That was the day before the forms came Iphi so your on track, you feel in limbo till your OR interview I know.

Soon be over :-)
Byskintola
#62960 I think they're a little snowed under these days - I had to call the OR office the day after I went B to find out what was going on, as I hadn't had the phone call the day before that the court said I would receive.
Waiting for the OR interview isn't nice, but the anticipation is much worse than the actual deed! (just had mine today) :)
ByMissLucy
#63071 I remember I got a few phone calls why I hadn't kept up with my arrangements etc, just gave them my court number and they shut up :P