Issues and questions that come up during your bankruptcy period

Moderators: TalbotWoods, JaneClack

By johnny70
#42611 Hi

Just had a phone call from the OR's office saying they have made a mistake and my interview should be today :x

She was very pleasant about it, there mistake, they sent out the letter with the wrong date on.

She asked if I could do it today, no way as I'm working and my office is a building site at the moment.

So p******d off now could have all been over by tonight, now I have to wait till Monday.

Kind Regards

JOHNNY
By lofty
#42615 At least it's only a phone interview. I had a phone interview for 90k. Half hour it took. No problems I just told the truth.
By geordie
#42624 :oops: mine lasted 2 hrs and she even had 15 minutes break mind you she was very punctual and the phone rang exactly at 10 am geordie
By tia bethany
#42985 i know how u feel i phoned her thursday as she wanted to ring us tuesday 2.30 but hubby been off with the flu dident want to take anymore time off. so shee said shed do it friday was nervous all day and no phone call thought it must be the next friday, anyway she phoned last night off guard not expecting it was better really didient have time to get worked up, she was really nicewe just told the truth im sure everything will be fine but its a relief when its over goodluck tia
ByVanilla_sky
#42999 I think I am dreading the OR more than the B day

Nilla x
By denisl
#43043 just a question for GEORDIE..............did you do it any newcastle crown court? and was there an appointment system. last time i phoned lsat summer they said just turn up, not sure if its still the same?
By Ange
#43050 I was kind of glad really that after I'd done the deed at Court, all I had to do was take a walk over the road to the OR's office where they were expecting me.

I don't think I could have coped doing it on the phone and was much happier with a face to face interview instead.

NMH
xxx
By geordie
denisl wrote:just a question for GEORDIE..............did you do it any newcastle crown court? and was there an appointment system. last time i phoned lsat summer they said just turn up, not sure if its still the same?
i dont know what the system is with newcastle crown court i petitioned at durham and the reason behind this was that they printed your name in the northern echo which is a south of the tyne publication and i know the paper shop didnt get many copies sunderland is an appointment system durham also but newcastle ? geordie
By scooby doo
Vanilla_sky wrote:I think I am dreading the OR more than the B day

Nilla x

I feel the same Nilla