i've read most of the posts on here and i am aware most of these questions have been answered at some point but answers to this would be great.
Basically £6k worth of debt and i'm going to Oz in May due to a family bereavement. Lived in the UK all my life with an Australian passport (lucky me!). I am not planning on returning anytime soon.
I am aware i should pay them, i work in the enforcement business (for the high courts actually!) p.s. any questions regarding this i don't mind answering!
Now a few of my debts i've paid for years, i've recently had 2 new credit cards but they're £200 limit MAX.
My questions are:
1) Will i be done for fraud here if i leave the new cards i acquired as they're quite recent, although i've made first and second payments?
2) Will i get arrested or a CCJ in Aus?
3) Will i be deported etc? Even with my proper passport.
4) Is it "better" to send a letter to creditors re: my situation saying i'm going abroad or should i just go??
5) Will i be made B/R?? My biggest debt is only £3k (loan - unsecured)
Thanks in advance
P.s i am not condoning debt avoidance, i do want to pay them but not yet, who knows in a few years. I'm just worried about my immediate next few years and would like answers from the knowledgable "team" i've seen answer other questions