When you are living paycheck to paycheck, every penny counts. We have worked with clients living on a budget since 1996 so we have picked up some fantastic tips and tricks over the years! That’s why we have made an expert guide for anyone who is searching for advice on how to save money, maximise income and keep on track with the budget.
Income maximisation can help if you are experiencing any financial difficulties or struggling to repay existing debts. There are many methods that can be used to maximise your income. PayPlan suggest the following top tips:
- Take a look at our budget guide – It can be a chore to keep on top of your finances but with these money saving hacks you could ease some of your worries.
- Benefits advice – Thousands of people in the UK are eligible for benefits but simply don’t realise they qualify! Depending on your circumstances you may be able to claim some of these benefits to help maximise income.
- If you’re looking for Universal Credit advice there are some budgeting tips here.
- It can feel overwhelming if you’ve already made compromises to your lifestyle in order to save money. But you might be surprised at what you can save with just a little extra help.
- Check out our regular money saving ideas and money management articles.
- Remember, if you find that you are unable to manage your debts alone, it’s time to seek help. We offer free, impartial advice for every type of debt, with solutions including free Debt Management Plans (DMPs) and Individual Voluntary Arrangements (IVAs). Simply complete our quick online debt solution tool today.