Contact Us – Existing Clients
If you’re an existing PayPlan client, you can contact us in any of the following ways:
1. Call us:
If you’re already in a debt plan with us (or in the process of setting one up), choose the relevant number from the below list. If possible, have your PayPlan ID Number or Case Reference Number handy, as you’ll be asked to key it in when you call.
- Debt Management Plan (DMP) – 0800 316 7155
- Individual Voluntary Arrangement (IVA) – 0800 912 7269
- Self-Employed Individual Voluntary Arrangement (IVA) – 0800 912 7269
- Trust Deed / Sequestration – 0844 209 2796*
- Bankruptcy / Debt Arrangement Scheme (DAS) / Minimal Asset Process (MAP) – 0800 917 7821
- Debt Relief Order (DRO) / Repayment Arrangement (with your creditors) / DIY Debt Plan – 0844 855 2165*
- If you’re still going through the debt help and advice process, call us FREE on 0800 917 7821
2. Send us a secure message via PayPlan Plus:
If you’re registered for our online account management system, login here to send us a secure message via PayPlan Plus.
3. Write to us:
Our postal address is: PayPlan, Kempton House, Dysart Road, PO Box 9562, Grantham, NG31 7LE.
4. Send us an online message:
Complete and submit the enquiry form below. We check our messages every 30 minutes during office hours, and we will get back to you as soon as we can.