PayPlan Complaints Procedure
At PayPlan, we will handle your complaint fairly, consistently and quickly.
We are sorry if you are unhappy with your experience with us; we aim to have a high level of service for all of our clients but realise sometimes you may feel you need to make a complaint. We want to know when things have gone wrong so that we have the chance to put things right; we want to treat you fairly and reasonably.
How you can complainAbout your Debt Management Plan
Write to: PayPlan Client Relations Team, Kempton House, Dysart Road, Grantham, Lincolnshire, NG31 7LE
Call: 0800 316 7155
About your Cover My Membership
Write to: PayPlan Membership Services, Kempton House, Dysart Road, Grantham, Lincolnshire, NG31 7LE
Call: 0800 1970 583
Email: Cover My Life: email@example.com or Cover My Payments: firstname.lastname@example.org
What happens next?
- When we receive your complaint our advisers and team leaders will try to resolve it immediately
- If they can’t resolve your complaint within 3 business days, they send it to our Client Relations Team to investigate
- We will send you a complaint acknowledgement and our complaints procedure at this stage, so you know what’s happening
- Client Relations might try and contact you in the first few days if they think they can give you a quick resolution without an investigation
- Client Relations aim to deal with your complaint as quickly as possible, but investigations can take some time, but it should not be longer than 8 weeks
- We will keep you updated with our progress and issue you with a final response
- If you are not happy with our final response you have 6 months to refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS)
If you are still not happy with our final response or any aspect of how your complaint was handled
You can contact FOS who provide a free, independent service for resolving disputes. You can refer your complaint to the FOS at any time, however, they’ll need our consent to investigate complaints where we haven’t received a complaint and had a chance to put things right or we haven’t exceeded the timescales detailed above and haven’t yet issued our Final Response letter. You have six months within the date of our final response letter to refer your complaint to FOS.
On this page: