Direct debit – it’s the easiest way to pay!
How do you make your regular DMP payments to us?
More and more of our clients are choosing to make their payments by direct debit. It’s a hassle-free, secure way to make sure we receive your payments on time, every time.
- Because your payments are made automatically to us, you can get on with living your life, without having to worry about forgotten, late or lost payments
- You’ll be covered by the Direct Debit Guarantee*, which means that you’ll receive an immediate refund in the event of any payment errors
- We’ll always give you advance notice of any proposed changes to the payment amount or payment date
- You can cancel your direct debit arrangement at any time by contacting your bank or building society
The Direct Debit Guarantee
- This Guarantee is offered by all banks/building societies that accept instructions to pay Direct Debits
- If there are any changes to the amount, date or frequency of your Direct Debit, we will notify you at least 10 working days in advance of your account being debited, or as otherwise agreed
- If you request us to collect a payment, confirmation of the amount and date will be given to you at the time of the request
- If an error is made in the payment of your Direct Debit by us – or by your bank/building society – you are entitled to a full and immediate refund of the amount paid, from your bank or building society
- If you receive a refund you are not entitled to, you must pay it back when we ask you to
- You can cancel a Direct Debit at any time by simply contacting your bank or building society. Written confirmation may be required. Please also notify us if you cancel your Direct Debit
To set up a direct debit for your regular DMP payments, simply give us a call on 0800 316 7155.