Are you a Director of a limited company financially affected by Coronavirus?
As an owner of a limited company, you will be concerned about your own financial circumstances as well as your obligations to your employees. You could be dealing with financial pressure that is coming from a number of sources which includes funders, suppliers, HMRC and difficulties with cash flow.
Our specialist team will look at all of these areas before deciding on the best way to help you moving forward.
How PayPlan can help with your debts:
- We will undertake a full review to understand your immediate financial concerns and obligations. You can do this over the phone on 0800 280 2816 or use our online debt solution tool.
- We’ll liaise with your creditors on your behalf so you can focus on your business and your employees.
- Following a full advice session, if a Company Voluntary Arrangement (CVA) is our recommendation, you will have an agreement between your company and your creditors to repay your debts over an extended time period.
- This agreement will stop creditor action and write off any remaining debt at the end of the CVA term.
- This will safeguard your own interests as a director and help to avert any future accusations of wrongful trading.
- Entering into a Company Voluntary Arrangement will not stop your business from operating.
SELF-EMPLOYED DEBT HELP
Help for sole traders, freelancers, buy-to-let income & company owners:
Experts in cashflow and projections
Flexible debt solutions for seasonal income
Continue trading whilst repaying your debts
GET FREE DEBT HELP