PayPlan Plus is changing
Written by Chelsea Potter on 22 September 2016
PayPlan Plus is an online debt management system unique to PayPlan. Our clients benefit from free access to an online portal where they can manage their plans and contact an advisor.
As part of our ongoing efforts to improve client experience we have redeveloped our PayPlan Plus website so it is now available on smartphones and tablets as well as desktop. It also has a new look that makes everything easier to use.
What is PayPlan Plus?
PayPlan Plus is a unique online debt management system for PayPlan customers only. It allows you to manage your debt plans online and with efficiency. When you register for an account you will get access to the following features:
- Make secure payments into your plan
- You can contact an advisor directly through PayPlan Plus
- Send documents to us. You can upload your documents to PayPlan Plus rather than having to send us them via post.
- View details about the creditors included in your plan
- Check and update your income and expenditure
- Keep track of all your payments, and what’s been distributed to your creditors
- Update your personal details
Managing your plan online is a great way to save time and money – rather than having to call us to make a payment or update your details; you can now do this with just a few clicks online.
How do I use PayPlan Plus?
- Visit payplanplus.com. You can now access this on desktop, smartphone or tablet.
- Login as normal using your PayPlan Plus Case Reference and PayPlan Plus Password.
- You should now be logged on and able to use your account as you please.
- If you forget your password you can now reset your details using the links on the website.
The new website has officially launched today so please feel free to log on and let us know what you think of the new design.
Filed under Client News