Have you been made Redundant?
PayPlan are specialists in finding solutions for people with multiple debts. We can help anyone who is suffering financial hardship as a result of redundancy.
If you have lost your job, we would recommend that you first check what benefits you are entitled to. Our free online benefits calculator has been updated in line with the latest changes that have taken place in response to the Coronavirus outbreak – use this to check you’re claiming everything you can.
This will ensure you have some money coming in whilst you look for another job or find other ways in which to improve your financial situation.
How PayPlan can help with your debts:
- We will talk the situation through with you and carry out a detailed assessment of your income and expenditure to work out what you can afford to pay to your creditors now. You can do this over the phone on 0800 280 2816 or use our online debt solution tool.
- It is likely you may only be able to make small token payments of £1 to your creditors in the short-term and if this is the case, we can contact them to make them aware of your situation.
- Following a full debt advice session, we will recommend the best solution for your circumstances, both now and in the future.
- If a PayPlan managed solution such as a Debt Management Plan (DMP) or Individual Voluntary Arrangement (IVA) is suitable, you can start by making a monthly payment of an amount you can afford.
- We will review the situation with you on a monthly basis and only increase payments to your creditors when you find a new job and can afford to pay more.