Jump to Main Content

Certificate of satisfaction

If you’ve received a County Court Judgment (CCJ) claim form, and you are able to pay off the debt in order to cancel the CCJ proceedings, then you may want to obtain a “Certificate of Satisfaction”.

Get advice now

Once your county court judgment is paid off, you can obtain a “Certificate of Satisfaction” from the court. There is usually a fee of £14 for this certificate.

This may be useful if you need to prove you have cleared the debt straightaway, even though it may not be shown as satisfied on your credit file.

For immediate debt advice please call PayPlan free on 0800 316 1833 or use our Debt Help Form to submit your debt problem online.

0800 316 1833 Request Call Back