Working with PayPlan – Free debt advice sector
PayPlan advisers offer free debt advice over the phone and via our digital channels. In addition to serving our own clients, we also partner with several advice charities and organisations to help the people they refer become debt free.
In this section, you’ll find out how we work with similar organisations and how you can refer a client to PayPlan.
How do I refer to PayPlan?
As an adviser, you have three bespoke channels to refer a client to PayPlan
- Either you or the individual can use PayPlan’s Adviser priority line, call – 0800 072 1206
- Visit www.payplan.com/debtadvice – this page is for advisers to give out to clients to fill out either on their own or together, with you
- Request access to a secure weblink secure web link, which allows you to attach more information on the client’s situation and any advice documents
Who can I refer to PayPlan?
We are specialists in helping people with multiple debts who are looking for a payment solution.
Our referral partnerships are bespoke, and we’ll handle referrals in the way that makes it as easy as possible for your client.
Here are a few examples of clients’ advisers refer to PayPlan:
- People with multiple debts looking for a payment solution
- Self-employed clients
- Particularly vulnerable clients and people who have been affected by domestic abuse
- People who have received advice and are ready to go straight into a solution team. This works for Individual Voluntary Arrangements – you can refer straight into the IVA team at PayPlan Bespoke, so long as you provide the client care letter and evidence of a full budget.
How can I understand more about what PayPlan can offer me?
Arrange a call or a visit from one of Partnership Team, Alistair Chisholm, Helen Clarke or Antony Price. The team is frequently on the road, speaking to advisers about how PayPlan can support them.
You can request a visit from a member of the team or take a look at the training courses that we have on offer.
I’d like to talk to the Partnership Team to discuss a bespoke referral path
Either email partnership firstname.lastname@example.org or submit a partner enquiry form to discuss your referral options.
Free resources and information for advisers
Client leaflet – why choose PayPlan
Adviser leaflet – how to refer a client for an Individual Voluntary Arrangement (IVA)
Adviser guide – find out about all available debt solutions
When it comes to providing clients with a regulated debt recommendation, PayPlan’s qualified advisers make sure that they are fully aware of their options and what it means for them in the long-term. See pros and cons for available debt solutions in England, Wales and Northern Ireland or view our dedicated Scottish INFORMED guide.