The contents of these e-newsletters will include free resources for money management, free prize draws (through completing surveys), saving tips, cheap recipes, debt facts, information about PayPlan and our offering, updates from our blog and debt related videos.
What we need
Your email address and first name. Any personal data we collect from you will be stored in line with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Why we need it
We need your email address and first name so that we can send the e-newsletter and address you by your preferred name.
What we do with it
We store your information on a Mailchimp list. This allows us to send the emails we send to you.
How long we keep it
We hold this data for as long as you are a subscriber to our e-newsletter. Our lists are regularly updated so if you have unsubscribed we will remove or block data from the list every 6 months.
Under the GDPR, you have the right to ‘block’ or request the deletion or removal of personal data to prevent further processing. This right to erasure is also known as ‘the right to be forgotten’. Specific circumstances in which you can request the deletion or removal of personal data includes:
- where the personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it is collected or otherwise processed
- where you withdraw consent
- when you object to the processing and there is no overriding legitimate interest for continuing the processing
- where the personal data was unlawfully processed (i.e. otherwise in breach of the GDPR)
- where the personal data has to be erased in order to comply with a legal obligation
- in case a deletion is not possible due to legal, statutory or contractual retention periods, or if it requires disproportionate efforts or prejudices your legitimate interests, the data will be blocked instead of deleted.
What are you rights
You have a right to opt-out of e-newsletters at any time. You can opt-out simply by clicking unsubscribe at the bottom of any e-newsletter you are sent. Alternatively you can email: email@example.com with your request.
If you have a complaint about any aspect of data protection or if you feel your privacy has been breached by us, we would like to hear from you. To help us investigate and resolve your concerns as quickly as possible, please contact:
Group Data Protection Officer – Dale Stringer
Totemic (2014) Holdings Ltd
PO Box 9562
Lincolnshire. NG31 0EA
Phone: 0208 626 7903
If you are unhappy with the final response you have received from PayPlan you have the right to complain to the supervisory authority, the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) within three months of your last meaningful contact with us. You can call the ICO on 0303 123 1113 or visit https://ico.org.uk