Questions you have before making a decision to go Bankrupt and the Bankruptcy process

Moderators: TalbotWoods, JaneClack

Bybillykeats
#7919 Received today my IPO Questionaire & a letter stating that if I fill this in & return the questionaire within 14 days the OR will informing the creditors the they will be applying for an early discharge from the courts & not to contact them in the coming weeks

I am filling this form out now as we speak & sending it First Class Recorded Delivery.

So this could be the end
ByMel_Odious
billykeats wrote:Received today my IPO Questionaire & a letter stating that if I fill this in & return the questionaire within 14 days the OR will informing the creditors the they will be applying for an early discharge from the courts & not to contact them in the coming weeks

I am filling this form out now as we speak & sending it First Class Recorded Delivery.

So this could be the end

Sounds good Billy, pleased for you.
Is it an IPO or an IPA?
Mel
Bybillykeats
#7924 I currently have nothing in place.

From what I have read on this forum this is what most people get just before they are discharged. Its a way for the OR to check that they can't put an IPO/IPA in place before discharge and that they incoming & outgoings have not changed.

Once discharged they can not put an IPO/IPA in place. I have no surplus so I shouldn't have either
ByMel_Odious
billykeats wrote:I currently have nothing in place.

From what I have read on this forum this is what most people get just before they are discharged. Its a way for the OR to check that they can't put an IPO/IPA in place before discharge and that they incoming & outgoings have not changed.

Once discharged they can not put an IPO/IPA in place. I have no surplus so I shouldn't have either

Oh, I see. It's just an income and expenditure sheet. When you said IPO, it got me thinking as most people get an IPA now.
Mine was an IPO and it stated on it that I had to pay until discharge which is different to now, when all IPAs state for 36 months.
You're almost done and dusted then. Good luck for the future.

Mel
ByJaneClack
#7951 Well done Billy!

Can you remember the posts all that time ago - it's because you said last week only 6 months to go!!