Debt questions from around the world, helping each other by giving and receiving advice on UK based debt.

Moderators: TalbotWoods, JaneClack

By nomoneybigdebts
#167460 Hi All :)

Wondering if anyone can help with this... :?

As you have to have a 0 Tax Code after BC in this country and the OR gets this tax, what happens if you work abroad?
How does the OR deal with tax abroad?

I cannot imagine the "new" country's taxoffice being very happy about having this persons tax taken away :evil:

Anyone got any ideas :idea: ?
User avatar
By TalbotWoods
#167461 You will be taxed normally, and the NT Tax Code IPA will cease