Questions about Individual Voluntary Arrangements and Insolvency.

Moderators: TalbotWoods, JaneClack

By Marie
#124100 Even though we are in a PP for 2 years now, we are still been taken to court with a charging order on house - we want to send in our objections but not sure how to go aout this should it be like a letter or set out more formal, CCCS are not much help and cant find any info on web, we cannot afford a solicitor and we are worried sick any help greately appreciated -