Welcome to the new Debt Questions forum. Feel free to say Hi and tell us a little about yourself.

Moderators: TalbotWoods, JaneClack

By hubblebubble
#2839 :shock:
Well this forum has certainly opened my eyes!! :D
Would just like to say thanks to all on this forum, reading your posts has been informative and all your replies have been brilliant, and much appreciated.
I should have found you all a year ago, then I'd be a lot better off than I am now, but...mustn't grumble, at least I've discovered the joys of Free Debt Management now, rather then in five years by which time I'm sure my debt would have increased a gazillion times if i had stayed with the soul destroying, blood sucking DMC I was with (me bitter??) :wink:
Oh well, karma and all that, what goes around comes around..
So, if I can be of any help whatsoever to anybody feel free to ask me any advice, I will be very very happy to help. Feel like going on a crusade to annouce the virtues of Payplan, CCCS and the likes! Although most of the knowledge I've picked up has been from these very forum rooms.
Good luck to everyone out there, you have my best wishes in the World of Debt.
By Nicky
#2842 Welcome to the forum hubblebubble, glad to have you here! :D
BySonic
#2847 Hi Hubble bubble

This forum is indeed a godsend to people with debt problems. Apart from anything else, it sure is nice to know you're not the only one out there, isn't it....

Sx
By hubblebubble
#2916 Yep it is nice to know that there are people out there who understand how it feels to be in debt, what a strain it has on you, it can be quite hard sometimes to describe how it feels to someone whos never had any debt and I sometimes get the feeling they're saying, look at me, i have no debt, im not that stupid lol (prob just the green eyed monster in me popping up!) but hey I'm also glad in a way because I can warn them of where I went wrong and help make sure they don't go down the same path...
Finding this site has also helped because no matter how bad I think my debt is, or how overwhelming it feels it makes me come back to reality and see that there are many other people out there who are in a worse situation than I am, who don’t have the support that I have from my family, and I should be glad that I've learnt the value of money and saving.
I think these past three years are going to shape the rest of my life in regards to how I perceive money, how I spend it and how I save it.
Like the old adage goes, you don't know what you've got till it's gone - and I'm glad that I know what it feels like to only have a few pence two weeks before payday because I know I never want to feel that way again, and I’ve changed my lifestyle to suit my income. I’m proud of myself that I’ve learnt how to control my money, not to let it control me. And I know that I am not just a balance on someones computer – theres more to a happy life than that...
:wink: