Welcome to the new Debt Questions forum. Feel free to say Hi and tell us a little about yourself.

Moderators: TalbotWoods, JaneClack

Byrobinhood
#1763 My name is Robin Hood I am 66 grumpy Jamaican old man but have a wealth of experience in dealing with bailiffs and DCA I served this great country for 22 years in the Royal Marines and then spent a few years both part and full time for The Citizens Advice Bureau In Derby I am now retired but still have problems with debt and fines i look forward to giving my advise :twisted:
ByJaneClack
#1765 You are very welcome Crusader! I have already acknowledged your help and we do appreciate you coming aboard. The more who pitch in the merrier and the less for the Sheriff of Nottingham!
ByNicky
#1773 Hi there - Welcome to the forum! :D
Bychillychicky
#1775 got sick of the other site ?? :wink:
ByBrassick
#1789 Welcome Robin :)

B
ByThe sheriff
#1797 Hi Robin hope you are ok pleased to see you have sorted out your gas problem on the other post
ByJay
#1806 As chillyC. says, have yout got fed up with the other site? Anyhow I hope you will bring some good information, help and advice to this site.
Byrobinhood
Jay wrote:As chillyC. says, have yout got fed up with the other site? Anyhow I hope you will bring some good information, help and advice to this site.

There was a lot of trolls on the other site some of them bailiffs some just trying to wind me up. I am hated by most Bailiffs because I deafeat them and advise other people on how to avoid their excessive charges.I have dealt with most bailiff companies and 99% use underhand tactics to inflate their fees. I have exposed most of there practices at one time or another like riping up chques that come into there office enabling them to send out bailiffs and charge another van fee visiting businesses at night when they know they are not open so they can get the fine to a second visit fee..
I am sure a bailiff that I recently defeated over a parking fine was on the other group..
People think I am just a bitter old man but I say i am just fighting for Justice. These people pray on the vunerable and our government just keeps on feeding them more powers and work how is it fair that for a £5 congestion charge a bailiff visits you and wants £600 yes if you paid the fine earlier then it would not be as high but if you did not have £5 or £30 (in the casse of a parking fine) at the time how can you possibly afford £600 a few months later £600 to drive down a road how can this be justified
ByJay
#1810 Understand where you are coming from.
Justice is justice, and like you I hate to see (particularly vulnerable) people being ripped off in any way at all.
Wonder what the law is like in other countries abut debt, debt management companies and so forth. Think this thread should perhpas be contd. under off topic?
Jay