Welcome to the new Debt Questions forum. Feel free to say Hi and tell us a little about yourself.

Moderators: TalbotWoods, JaneClack

By jasetec
#222011 hi,
i've been i a battle against the csa since last year.
i owe arrears of £2300,and been paying them £25 per month because i'm not working.
firstly,they sent baliffs to collect....i ignored.
then it went back to csa.
now,i've just recieved a final charging order on my home for this amount.
i have told them,i'll be starting a new job in april and will be able to pay back more each month.
my home is worth £112000,with only 36000 left to pay in the next 11 years.
i also have debts which is not secured on my home,and set up with a debt management company to pay what i can afford.
i want to stop this charging order and heard of a adminitrative order where i pay this csa debt off to the courts.
what do i do now........
By royston
jasetec wrote:hi,
i've been i a battle against the csa since last year.
i owe arrears of £2300,and been paying them £25 per month because i'm not working.
firstly,they sent baliffs to collect....i ignored.
then it went back to csa.
now,i've just recieved a final charging order on my home for this amount.
i have told them,i'll be starting a new job in april and will be able to pay back more each month.
my home is worth £112000,with only 36000 left to pay in the next 11 years.
i also have debts which is not secured on my home,and set up with a debt management company to pay what i can afford.
i want to stop this charging order and heard of a adminitrative order where i pay this csa debt off to the courts.
what do i do now........

Hello jasetec welcome to the forum.

To ensure you receive the best advice it will be best to post your query in the Property Issues forum. Other forum members will be more likely to read your question in that section.
By JaneClack
#222034 An administration order is for debts of up to £5,000 with a CCJ. I have not heard of one of these for CSA arrears and am afraid have not heard of anything similar - would be nice to know if there is but have seen CSA get charging orders for much more debt than this!!