Welcome to the new Debt Questions forum. Feel free to say Hi and tell us a little about yourself.

Moderators: TalbotWoods, JaneClack

By sammie
#786 hi, my names sammie and me and my husband became bankrupt on friday( 60k debt)
just awaiting the telephone appt with the o/r , cant relax untill we have spoken to them! but friday was such a huge relief i havent slept or eaten properly for weeks, and the kids have had enough of me screaming at them,lol!! :)
By Nicky
#787 Hi Sammie - Welcome to the forum :D I'm sure the kids will be much happier too :lol:
By sammie
#790 hello nicky!
yeah hopefully things'll settle down now. got our offical recievers telephone appt next week. i just hate all this waiting, getting worked up each time as its something we have never had to do before.
i see from other posts that people have gone throu it many a time!
By Nicky
#796 Oh yes, your not the first, and wont be the last - at least you know you are getting things sorted. :wink:
By sammie
#805 dosent feel like it at the moment - seems ni get one thing sorted out and another problem arises! i feel physically and emotionally drained at the moment
By Nicky
#809 You will hopefully feel better when you have spoken to your OR. Until that time, nothing will change, worrying about it wont make the situation better either, try to take your mind off things for now until you speak to your OR.