Welcome to the new Debt Questions forum. Feel free to say Hi and tell us a little about yourself.

Moderators: TalbotWoods, JaneClack

By LunaBerry
#472485 Hello everyone.

I'm here hoping to feel less alone :(

I had a dro a few years ago & am so ashamed that I have gotten myself into a mess again. I'm a single parent & was off sick from work with severe depression, things piled up & hey ho I just don't know what to do anymore.

Thank you for reading

Amanda x
By sally1
#472486 Hello Luna,
Please don't be ashamed, we all hit hard times for a variety of reasons and it sounds like you could really do with some help. Please do get some advice from one of the free advice agencies like PayPlan, StepChange, National Debtline or your local advice agency. No one will judge you for getting into debt again, but will be able to tell what options you have to resolve your financial difficulties.
There is a list of free debt advice agencies on the Money Advice Service website http://www.moneyadviceservice.org.uk or click on the button below that says Get immediate help now
Good Luck
Sally
By sally1
#472487 Hello again Luna,
Just thought I'd pop back to say that if you don't want to contact a money advice service at this time, do post up a bit more detail about your financial difficulties and I would be glad to give you a bit more advice. :)
Sally