Welcome to the new Debt Questions forum. Feel free to say Hi and tell us a little about yourself.

Moderators: TalbotWoods, JaneClack

By Nicky
#21 Hi all

When you register, feel free to come and introduce yourselves and say hi :D
If you have any questions about debt, just ask, or if you think you can answer a question someone else has asked, post a reply.
The forum is for you to use as you wish.

Enjoy! :D
By JC
#118 Hi all,
I'm John. the newbie here but I have been posting on the debtHelpUK site for quite a while now and will continue to post on both sites if permitted.

I am a Bankrupt IT consultant courtesy of my own financial failings and the Inland Revenue so if you need computer advice feel free to ask but if you need financial advice ask the experts :)

I want to understand debt and its reason and resolution. I hope to help people in need along the way if I can.

Think thats it for now :wink:
By Nicky
#126 Hi JC! Welcome to the board :)
By JaneClack
#161 Hi there! I've been popping in and out for a bit now and have finally come round to introducing myself. I work in the field of money advice but as this forum is for all of us to use and express our opinions about debt and ask for advice from our peers as well as advisers I do not feel it necessary to always jump in .... for which you may all be duly thankful as I do tend to go on ... :roll:
By Nicky
#162 Tee-Hee :D

Nice to have you aboard Sarah :wink: and what do u mean u tend to go on?? Really??..... :lol:

p.s. bout time u sorted out your avatar isnt it? :P

(blimey, did i nearly use all the emoticons in this short message :?: )
By JaneClack
#251 Well the Avatar nearly does me justice! :wink: