Welcome to the new Debt Questions forum. Feel free to say Hi and tell us a little about yourself.

Moderators: TalbotWoods, JaneClack

By MAT_FINK
#475 I am from the 'other forum' that isn't working at the moment. I am a superhero with wings of steel. Glad to be of service. :D
By Nicky
#478 Hi Mat

Welcome to the forum :D
By MAT_FINK
#479 do you do this all day - moderate and contribute to the forum - is this your job?
By Nicky
#481 Hi Mat, no, this isn't my full time job, I'm just addicted to forums :wink:

As its such a new addition to the debt questions site, it needs to be helped along until it starts running on its own, still moderated tho of course, so, until that time, I will contribute as much as I can along with a few others.
By MAT_FINK
#482 so who funds the site? shaws? and to what extent is it moderated - is it moderated just in terms of language and aggression or in terms or avenues recommended to posters - for example if people start posting loopholes with regards to credit checks etc. :D

and thanks for your prompt reply

And also - more importantly - do you know the young lady in the green top at the top of the screen. I'd like to meet her :shock:
By Nicky
#490 The site isnt "funded" as such, it is owned by WWWATT.com.

The forum is basically moderated for language and aggression. Also, any advertising is moderated if the cause is misleading. Plus placing topics in the correct categories to keep things simple.

Nothing heavy.

The young lady at the top of the screen has a young gentleman :wink:
By Jay
#492 Welcome Matt - I hope you will be able to advise and guide with your experience of the financial business.
Jay.
By MAT_FINK
Nicky wrote:The site isnt "funded" as such, it is owned by WWWATT.com.

The young lady at the top of the screen has a young gentleman :wink:

who or what are wwwatt?

and if you can just pass on the message that should she ever become single then.........
By Jay
#497 Perhaps if you become a regular poster here M_F you could opt to have your photo on the other side of the page?
Jay :wink:
By Nicky
#504 WWWATT.com is basically the company who promote the websites e.t.c. WWWATT are involved with the running of the companies, and the maintaining and promotion of the sites in search engines e.t.c.

Debt questions is a site in its own right which was built purely to give free information to anyone who needs it. Debt Questions are not biased, however, we would rather see folk go and get free help rather than promote fee charging companies.

and if you can just pass on the message that should she ever become single then.........

I will pass the message on :D
Last edited by Nicky on Tue Jul 27, 2004 2:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By MAT_FINK
#506 so how do wwat make their money?

Obviously glad to hear you only recommend non fee chargers....
By Nicky
#509 Wwwatt is part of a group of companies that also includes Shaws, Payplan and FCl. All companies operate separately and Wwwatt is the Internet arm is that responsible for the online promotion of the above companies and a number of others. Debt Questions is our attempt at a free independent information site as we wanted to promote an alternative to the other sites which are more commercial. Wwwatt makes its money from designing and promoting sites.
By MAT_FINK
#510 thanks 8) - that is a bit clearer
By MAT_FINK
#513 worryingly I keep on clicking on your friend at the top when it is quiet at work. That can't be healthy............................. :?
By Nicky
#515 I'm kind of wondering how to reply to that? :lol: