Up to date information regarding credit and debt issues.

Moderators: TalbotWoods, JaneClack

By TalbotWoods
#211323 Just a timely reminder to everyone.

If you get a PM from ANYONE touting for business

or

You spot a poster that is advertising

For PM's - PM ME THE DETAILS (QUOTING THE ORIGINAL PM) SO I CAN DELETE THEM

For Posts - Click the *]http://www.debtquestions.co.uk/debt_forum/styles/debtquestions2/imageset/en/icon_post_report.gif[/img] button in the offending post, so it highlights the offending post to us

If you do NOW'T then don't blame us if we get hit with spammers!!

This site does not, nor will ever, condone the unauthorised advertising of fee paying services, if we allow them them they will be approved by us, and we will annotate their posts as authorised. To give you an idea of how often that happens, to date it hasn't, and unless things change it won't either!!

Tim
By TalbotWoods
#217873 All members are reminded of this.

This forum DOES NOT and WILL NOT allow unsolicited posts or PMs, to members that are touting for business.

If a business post has been agreed by the forums admin and site owners, either Sarah or Talbotwoods will edit the post to inform you all that it is authorised.

On no account will we permitted PM's touting for business, if these occur the member will be banned as soon as we are told about them.

One has gone tonight, and one business touter has been banned tonight.

If you suspect a post is actually looking for business, or that a PM you receive is touting for business, please follow the instructions above

Many thanks

Tim
By TalbotWoods
#220161 Just a brief reminder to all members, and suspicious posts or PM's please let us know.

swanseacrag was banned tonight for PMing members promoting a so called company called Finance Guidance Office ltd.

Finance Guidance Office ltd IS NOT recommended to any member, especially as they try to infer they are a limited company, which they are NOT

Tim
By TalbotWoods
#224648 Tonight Opus was banned as they had been contacting members offering professional services.

They represented a company called Liverpool Property Meet, who are not registered company, are totally unregulated and could well be classed as 'out to get your money'.

Organisations like this are NOT PERMITTED on this site and if nay person has been contacted by them you are strongly advised NOT to engage with them.

Tim
By TalbotWoods
#224688 And for tonight's banning, allow me to introduce Introuble10, who was letting everyone know how brilliant a certain Debt Management Company was at dealing with their debts (You know the next best thing to sliced bread)

And they want a whopping 20% of each months payment!!

Our Fees
You will be required to make the Monthly Payment to Us from the date set out in Your Payment Programme for the duration of this Agreement. We will retain the Initial Fee and the Monthly Fee as payment for Our Services. This means that although You will have made payments to Us of the Monthly Payment no monies will be distributed from the Monthly Payment to Your Creditors until We have deducted from those payments amounts to cover the Initial Fee and the Monthly Fee. Once sufficient funds have been received by Us from You to cover the Initial Fee and the Monthly Fee We will distribute Monthly Repayments to Your Creditors from the Monthly Payments. The Initial Fee is an amount equal to either (i) Your first two Monthly Payments added together with no deductions being made for payment to the Creditors or (ii) three hundred pounds, whichever is the higher amount. The Monthly Fee is made in addition to payment by You of the Initial Fee and is twenty percent of the Monthly Payment received from You (or twenty pounds each month whichever is the greater amount). Payment of these Fees to Us may initially put You into, or further into, arrears with your Creditors.

Tim
By TalbotWoods
#238945 I'm bring this back to everyone attention, as we have been made aware that we have some 'odd' posts going on and some members have been PM'd by companies/people 'offering' services.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE if you get any PM that you are not sure of, please forward it to me or Sarah ASAP so that we can deal with these.

Tim