Debt Questions forum. General questions on debt issues.

Moderators: TalbotWoods, JaneClack

By tabbycat
#3687 Has anyone here had the plain white postcard marked PO Box *** Hull pop through their letterbox recently?

One came to my flat addressed to the 'Occupier' asking me to contact a person in Hull regarding a mail reference number.

A quick search on the internet found it to be from Wescot.

On reading about Wescot I binned the card and never gave them a call.

Anyone shed some light on this card please. (It was an ordinary plain postcard franked PO Box *** Hull and the invitation to call them was hand written as was the address part.
ByDavidc
tabbycat wrote:Has anyone here had the plain white postcard marked PO Box *** Hull pop through their letterbox recently?

One came to my flat addressed to the 'Occupier' asking me to contact a person in Hull regarding a mail reference number.

A quick search on the internet found it to be from Wescot.

On reading about Wescot I binned the card and never gave them a call.

Anyone shed some light on this card please. (It was an ordinary plain postcard franked PO Box *** Hull and the invitation to call them was hand written as was the address part.

It is just an old trick they use to get you to phone them...Unless you have your number blocked they will have captured it even before they answer the phone, give them the referance number and they can harrass you to their hearts content....You did a wise thing.
David