Please please can anyone help me out
1. On xxxxx I received the claim form xxxxxx.
2. On xxxx I wrote to them asking them to provide a true copy and correctly signed copy of the alleged executed Credit Agreement under Section 78 of the Consumer Credit Act.
3. I made it clear that this is a requirement under law when proceeding into court. I also made it clear that under the Consumer Credit Act 2006, that this agreement would NEED to be produced if the proceeded to court, further a reconstituted agreement fails to meet the requirement of Section 78.
4. To date they have failed to provide a copy of the alleged executed Credit Agreement under Section 78 of the Consumer Credit Act, thus invalidating this claim.
5. FURTHER I draw to the courts attention the provision under Section 5 of the Statute of Limitations, which states "An action founded on simple contract shall not be brought after the expiration of six years from the date on which the cause of action accrued. " I have not made any payment towards the alleged account, nor have I been asked to or have I made any admission of this alleged debt or account in OVER six years.
6. The fact the account is covered under the provisions of section 5, is a fact that it would be fair to assume that both the account holder or any agency acting on their behalf would know, thus invalidating this claim.
7. On both points 4 and 6 I would request the court stay this action, and further I ask the court to instruct xxxxxx to undertake to comply with the law and lay alleged debt to rest permanently.
8. I have for the courts consideration, provide a copy of the letter refereed to in point 2, along with prove that they had received the letter. By virtue that they have signed for the letter, I have not provided them with a further copy
Good luck as if it is statute barred they cannot f[…]
No further default can be issued and as you know […]
You never know! Just type it into google and you w[…]
That's great to hear - and congratulations on the […]
Congratulations, Butts. I am so happy to hear thi[…]
The Standard Financial Statement is going to be us[…]
Unfortunately because they can if they wish. You h[…]
I do not understand this as CCJs are included in b[…]
If you have been in your DMP for seven years the c[…]
We have a global debt questions section but cannot[…]
I have spoken to an Insolvency Practitioner who al[…]
Yes, get in touch with him. They cannot break in i[…]
You have been discharged from bankruptcy and I hop[…]
Don't worry - we have picked up the request. Thin[…]
I am sorry I was not able to reply before due to a[…]
I think many forums are not being used as much as […]
Contact Provident and explain the situation - this[…]
You can certainly give them a call and explain you[…]
Hello They claim proceedings were issued against […]
I am sorry but we are unable to answer this kind o[…]