Questions you have before making a decision to go Bankrupt and the Bankruptcy process

Moderators: TalbotWoods, JaneClack

Byskint1
#4630 I just wondered how anyone else felt after they had had there OR interview and it was all over.

It's taken me a few days to let it all sink in.I actually got a good nights sleep!!!!!

Strange getting use to paying for everything in cash,but today I looked at at my bank account balance it said CR after the figure.
I don't remember the last time I saw that,what a brilliant feeling :) :) :)

What happens next?
ByJaneClack
#4863 I thought I had replied to this so sorry that I hadn't.

It is a WONDERFUL feeling as I am sure others would agree. Just don't stop posting as you give other people lots of useful advice - you've been there you see! :lol:
ByJackie
#4877 Hi

yep it a great feeling at the end of a month and you still have cr on your account it's only been 1 month since I went B and still waiting to get my IPA sorted but I sleep at night and have money in my pocket not plastic
Byskint1
#4878 Well we need to show that are alot of positives to the big B which people need to think about.

It seems to me that lots of people remember the adverse credit rating and the stigma around it.Which is important but there is another side.

Remember these things.

Sleep
Food on the table
Money to pay bills

These are things you'll have.You get your life back.

No more phone calls from creditors.No more dreading the post.
You are debt free :) :)

Bankrupcy should'nt be taken lightly,but for people like me who saw no light at the end of the tunnel with 76k of debt it was the best decision I ever made.

Now the light at the end of the tunnel is a room full of light.As I can afford my electric bill!!!!!!!!!! :D