Questions you have before making a decision to go Bankrupt and the Bankruptcy process

Moderators: TalbotWoods, JaneClack

By skint1
#4204 I am not sure if I am posting this in the right place but here goes anyway.

Two weeks ago I was desperate to sort my life out and did not know what to do.

I thought Bankrupcy was something that happened to buisnesses and did not know what it was really all about.

I have had advice from FCL and lots of advice from this forum :) Not once have I been judged or critisised for my situation.
Even the local County Court have been more than helpful with my enquires.

This week I have been looking in the papers and I cannot believe how many people our having trouble with repaying there debts.
Even the local CAB is desperately appealing for more volunteers as they have being flooded with inquires about debt since Christmas.

Today I am waiting to file for bankrupcy and I already starting to see a 'light at the end of the tunnel'

What I have realised is that I am not alone and I would like to thank everyone on this forum for all there help and support.
BySonic
#4206 Hi

Glad you're feeling better about it all...amazing what sharing a problem with others can do. When I found this forum - and another one I visit - I was amazed not only at the level of support, but also at the fact that there's so many people with debt problems.

I'm sure things will be even better still once you petitioned...good luck (not that you'll need it), and keep posting!

S
By skint1
#4210 Well I only have 5 days to go.

So I will be posting to let you all know how it goes.

Or with lots more questions as I doubt check my forms :)