Basically i am currently trying to fill out form 6.28 and have a few queries in certain places.
1) In the list of unsecured creditors, do I have to fill in the date incurred, as I don't know the dates of most of them.
2) In section 6.4 Employment. I have been self employed for the past 2 years so hence have completed my end of year tax return (the first one I completed last year). My first tax return included some full time employment before I went self employed and I ended up getting a tax rebate. Since then I have not paid any tax as I have not yet completed my new tax return. What do i put down as how much tax I pay each month?
3) Although I have been renting a room off a friend of mine for a few months now, I still have all my post and business correspondance sent through to my parents house where I was previously living. I do not have a tenancy agreement with my friend, so would I list his house as somewhere I rent, or a property I have interest in, or just not list it at all?
4) Depending on the answer to the last question, who would I put down as my household occupents? My parents or my friend I'm living with at the moment?
5) Finally, once I have completed the form, do I just take it along to my local court along the the appropriate fees? I rang my local CAB earlier today to ask them the same questions, but as I have not spoke to them before they said I should come in to discuss alternatives to bankruptcy, even though I have been speaking to the national debtline, and know I have no alternative. Do I have to involve the CAB at all?
Sorry for so many questions and hope you can be of some help.