Questions you have before making a decision to go Bankrupt and the Bankruptcy process

Moderators: TalbotWoods, JaneClack

By sunshine
#8465 Hiya...

I have this morning received the OR forms...I will fill them in...do you all agree that I will not have the bailliffs at my door...as I say I am on benefit and long term Incapacity plus I live alone in a council house....

So just concerned about that....

Also and please bear with me here as I explain....in 1999 I consulted a Name Analyst....and changed my name rather like numerology...apparently the name was to enhance my luck etc...needless to say it never worked....under the old name I had an admin order but during the admin order I changed to a new name and told the courts...

Now I want to change back to my old name...but I am bankrupt under the deed poll name change the new name....can I go back to my old name because it was not done to committ fraud...or am I better asking the OR about this....
By Joannec
#8466 Definitely speak to the OR about it but the bankruptcy forms ask for previous names, did you put you old name down? If so, both names will be shown on the bankruptcy order.
ByDavidc
Joannec wrote:Definitely speak to the OR about it but the bankruptcy forms ask for previous names, did you put you old name down? If so, both names will be shown on the bankruptcy order.

All names previously knows by and aliases are posted in the notice in the local paper , in the London Gazette and on the Insolvancy Register.
David
By Joannec
Davidc wrote:
Joannec wrote:Definitely speak to the OR about it but the bankruptcy forms ask for previous names, did you put you old name down? If so, both names will be shown on the bankruptcy order.

All names previously knows by and aliases are posted in the notice in the local paper , in the London Gazette and on the Insolvancy Register.
David

Thats what I meant! :D