Questions you have before making a decision to go Bankrupt and the Bankruptcy process

Moderators: TalbotWoods, JaneClack

By twilight
#8029 I went bankrupt a two weeks ago and I am just sorting out all my papperwork to send of to the OR. I asked about an electricity bill I had received since going BR and as i have since changed suppliers it was recommended that i include this bill in my paperwork

my questions is.....

I have a mobile phone contract and am now wondering if i should include last months bill to (has not yet been paid) and then not have to worry about paying it out each month. :?
By Mel_Odious
twilight wrote:I went bankrupt a two weeks ago and I am just sorting out all my papperwork to send of to the OR. I asked about an electricity bill I had received since going BR and as i have since changed suppliers it was recommended that i include this bill in my paperwork

my questions is.....

I have a mobile phone contract and am now wondering if i should include last months bill to (has not yet been paid) and then not have to worry about paying it out each month. :?

If you definitely do not want your moby any longer then it should've been included. Bear in mind you may have difficulty in getting another contract 'phone for a while. You will have to speak to the OR about it now to have it added to your Statement of Affairs.
I am not sure about the witnessing of your form for the OR. Is it not the Court Forms that were witnessed by the Court Officer? You could go to a solicitor to witness your signature but that would cost a fiver. How about your GP who will probably also charge nowadays?