Questions you have before making a decision to go Bankrupt and the Bankruptcy process

Moderators: TalbotWoods, JaneClack

By mt
#8020 Sorry it's me again. Can anyone explain the following to me?

Under "Assets", 3.1, 12., "Pension policies and other pension entitlements". What should go here? Initially I put down my personal pension policies. But then on turning the page I saw section 3.4 and it definitely looks like I should put my personal pension policies here.

Confused! :?
By steveo
mt wrote:Sorry it's me again. Can anyone explain the following to me?

Under "Assets", 3.1, 12., "Pension policies and other pension entitlements". What should go here? Initially I put down my personal pension policies. But then on turning the page I saw section 3.4 and it definitely looks like I should put my personal pension policies here.

Confused! :?

i did the same and they said it was OK. there is a fair amount of repetition on the form.
By sunshine
#8027 hiya...

are we allowed to write next to the boxes to highlight what we mean....for example...Admin Order paid off in June 2004 separate debts....but I have been told because this was paid off so much in the pound that some of these companies may still come forwards...and some of these companies are also new debts...

I am now just going to do the form the best I can because at the end of the day the court will take over....
By mt
#8036 Okay steveo thanks. BTW, well done on having done yours.