Your views and questions.

Moderators: TalbotWoods, JaneClack

By thefool
#161874 I've had this company constantly phoning me at work, despite me asking them not to do so and to remove my work number from their records. I've called them back to tell them that I'm dealing with Payplan working on a DMP and given them my client ID. Today the cheeky sod I was speaking to said that Payplan can take up to 12 weeks to get in contact with creditors even though Payplan are receiving payments from me, does anyone know if this is the case ?

I've sent Payplan information regarding this company and their constant phone calls asking for advice on how to deal with the current situation.

just getting this off my chest - thanks for reading
By Yogi Bear
thefool wrote:I've had this company constantly phoning me at work, despite me asking them not to do so and to remove my work number from their records. I've called them back to tell them that I'm dealing with Payplan working on a DMP and given them my client ID. Today the cheeky sod I was speaking to said that Payplan can take up to 12 weeks to get in contact with creditors even though Payplan are receiving payments from me, does anyone know if this is the case ?

Creditors reportedly complain on a regular basis that they haven't been contacted by Payplan, although I suspect 12 weeks may be something of an exaggeration. Goldfish are signatories to the Banking Code as well as being within the remit of the Financial Ombudsman. You could write to them lodging a complaint, reminding them firstly that they should cease to contact you by phone at work, and secondly that they MUST now deal only with Payplan. If they don't comply, or don't respond, then refer your complaint to the Ombudsman.
By chandjay
#161949 I must say - Morgan/Stanley were one of my first creditors to stop interest and charges and have accepted my DIY DMP without any bother and I have NEVER had one phone call off them.
I know that Goldfish is now part of Morgan/Stanley, so you would think that Goldfish would be acting in the same way as M/S instead of acting like prats.