Information to help you deal with your CRF's

Moderators: TalbotWoods, JaneClack

#190199 How do I obtain my CRF? I live in the US. When I attempted to access them online they wanted to send some number to my UK address. I no longer have a UK address. Also when I attempted to use my current US address it said they couldn't find me.
User avatar
ByYogi Bear
Scouse wrote:How do I obtain my CRF? I live in the US.

You need to contact the agencies and ask how you can get a statutory report (which costs £2 and covers all UK addresses you had in the last six years) mailed to you at your current US address. I think you need proof of having lived at the address(es) in question.
Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot] and 0 guests