Information to help you deal with your CRF's

Moderators: TalbotWoods, JaneClack

By dancov
#182459 Hi All,

Does anyone know the address for the following data control officers?

AA Personal Finance
Sainsbury's Personal Finance
Tesco Personal Finance
HFC Bank

????

Thanks
By Yogi Bear
#182462 The relevant entries on the Data Protection Register are:

AUTOMOBILE ASSOCIATION PERSONAL FINANCE LTD
Address:
TRINITY ROAD
HALIFAX
WEST YORKSHIRE
HX1 2RG

SAINSBURY'S BANK PLC
Address:
33 HOLBORN
LONDON
EC1N 2HT

TESCO PERSONAL FINANCE LIMITED
Address:
24 ST ANDREW SQUARE
EDINBURGH
EH2 1AF

HFC BANK LIMITED
Address:
NORTH STREET
WINKFIELD
WINDSOR
BERKSHIRE
SL4 4TD
Bysurfbabe
#184841 Yogi where did you get that ?

Is there a central register ?
If so may I have the link please

Thanks
SB
By TalbotWoods
#184867 From the Sticky and the link in the Useful Information Thread:

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=13985

Tim
By ted the ferret
#185693 today ,i had a reply to the rather snotty letter i sent asking one of my former creditors to update my files for the second time of asking,this is where the cast of rainbow now work,
dear mr ferret,thank you for letter dated 29/02/08,we havent recieved this letter so we cannot comment till we recieve it,also IN YOUR LETTER you only sent the notice of bankruptcy ,we did not find the copy of discharge,so until we recieve the letter we cannot act.
I REST MY CASE .AND THEY THINK WE ARE DUMB :D
By ted the ferret
#186762 not doing too bad with the clean up,only barclaycard sticking their ground,but obviously have never had the pleasure of a ferret hanging on to their snout,very very rare for a ferret to come off 2nd best,tsb FINALLY got round to updating (3 times of asking)saying they will update with zero balance and partially satisfied.their exscuse was they never recieved the first 2 letters(i never told them how many i sent,crystal balls?
this reply came from
LLOYDS TSB
INSOLVENCY YEAM
1-5 QUEENS ROAD QUADRANT
BRIGHTON
BN1 3XJ
TEL 0870 333 0384
FAX 01273 745011.
not a bad result using TWs letters(nice one mate).only took 2 months from 19 (3 amex never registered) down to 1,(barclaycard versus ferret ongoing but any countryman will know i have got the shovel,new battery in locator,terriers and 12 gauge standing by,purse nets in place,will now enter the team of jills,AWAITING THE OUTCOME :mrgreen: :mrgreen: