Information to help you deal with your CRF's

Moderators: TalbotWoods, JaneClack

By matam2k
#182330 Hi
am in the process of cleaning up my credit files, sent off the copies of discharge from trust deed etc to different data controllers.
Heard back quickly from eversheds , and abbey saying will update within 7 days etc. After 3 weeks called egg today at the derby adress to ask if they recieved letter etc they said data controllers dont actually speak on the phone and they could see nothing on the system and asking me to send another copy of the documents to
CLIENT LIASON TEAM
BANKRUPTSY SECTION
POINT NORTH
WATERFRONT WEST
BRIERY HILL
WEST MIDLANDS
DY5 1LU

As they are actually the dept that deal with it.
Anyone else sent anything there?
Trevor
By Yogi Bear
#182332 The Derby address:
RIVERSIDE RD
PRIDE PARK
DERBY
DE99 3GG - is the one listed in the Data Protection Register, and what you sent there is what the Information Commissioner will be interested in, if you have to follow it up with a complaint.

By all means send a copy to the other address they gave you, but I'd make it clear to them that you did follow the correct procedure in the first place, and that they should have acted on it.
By matam2k
#182335 Thanks for reply, i did argue with them saying that the derby adress is the one with the information comissioner and i said i will just hold off til the 28 days is up then after a week if nothing changed on files will go straight to comissioner.
Thanks
Trevor
By U BEND
#187143 Hi there I sent off a letter to Egg the darby address last week . not heard anything yet but will let you all know how it goes . when I rang them the derby address is the one they told me to write too.
U Bend
By Leigh
#192909 Hi,

Anyone written to Egg recently? I beleive they were bought by Citigroup, and just checked the ICO and it's now returning an address of "Citigroup" at Canada Square.

Will these guys now be responsible for updating my CRF?

Cheers
Leigh