Share your money saving tips

Moderators: TalbotWoods, JaneClack

By £76K
#215373 Old member here, hope you are all well. Have a bit of sparte cash & considering going to Virgin Media on the VIP package. Has anyone got a Virgin Media contract whilst in an IVA?
By Iphigenia
#215374 I was with Virgin when I went bankrupt. When I moved this year, although I continued with them, I moved from an ex blueyonder to an ex ntlworld zone, so had to be treated like a new customer. I also went from the payer being my employer (I paid them back) to me, and there was no problem as an ex bankrupt. Don't know if that info helps you. It enables me to bang on again about the lies, misrepresentation and total absence of customer care that I endured :mrgreen: so thankyou! :wink:

Hope you go ok.
By red24
Iphigenia wrote: the lies, misrepresentation and total absence of customer care that I endured :mrgreen: so thankyou! :wink:

Probably not the response you were looking for 76K, but if I had any spare cash it certainly wouldn't be going Virgin Medias way.
They totally ignored the mess they made of their billing system as long as it was in their favour, they are now part of my DMP as they threatened me for so long.

Service altogether was atrocious, there must be better providers out there, VIP or not!
By Red Devil
#215570 I agree with Red - if I had any spare cash there's no way I'd give it to Virgin!

I'd rather burn it in the back garden than that!
By cyberelf
#215580 try talktalk...NOT - DO NOT - that was a joke!!
the worst service in the history of customer relations.. :x
By red24
#216110 Oooh another one I agree with..........talk talk are part of Carphone Warehouse who also have diabolical Customer Services, had to send an email to MD in the end, still didn't get me anywhere.

Trouble is these rubbish companies think they have a hold on you for the length of the so called contract, do not be fooled into accepting their services.