Share your money saving tips

Moderators: TalbotWoods, JaneClack

By disneylover43
#207374 Please can someone give me the link to the site that has the form for this claim back ,I read it on here and there was link for it,but my pc crashed and I lost everything.

Sorry if I have put this in the wrong place :?
By Redman
#208864 I got the address from the HMRC website. If you want to be sure give your local office a call to make sure or send a copy of the form to both! You never know, you might get paid twice!