Share your money saving tips

Moderators: TalbotWoods, JaneClack

By noshybabs
#199195 has annyone joined this?

http://my.yougov.com/

they use it for opinion polls and stuff, im sure you must have heard it mentioned on the TV, any way they pay you for it!!! I mean it took my mate 6 months to get £50 but she got it.....and £50 for nothing Inst to be sniffed at!
By sammie
#199242 Your friends lucky, i have been with em a year to two years and only have £34 !!
By Ange
#199244 #I been with them about 2 years too and have about £27
By noshybabs
#199287 I think it depends on your age, ******* and relegion. If you meet a popular demographic you get more surveys. Ive been in less than 3 days and im up to a £10.
By Joe23
#199319 I joined three years ago and had £50 off them. Now credit is back up to £46, so £4 to go before another cheque for £50.

I have noticed that the nearer I get to the £50, the fewer the surveys they send me.
By Red Devil
#199321 I've been doing this for years and I'm still only up to £45! Not far to go now though!

Has anyone else joined http://www.valuedopinions.co.uk? You complete surveys and are rewarded with high street vouchers.
By Carpy
#199372 another site is pinecone they pay in lunchon vouchers £4.00 for every one you do as they are accepted in sainsburys tesco macdonalds nandos its not a bad thing I have had £16.00 in the last few weeks
By Ange
#199398 I use pinecone too - and have now opted to have my payments done via Paypal, so if I fancy anything on ebay I can just use that.
By LOU78
#199399 my god what am i missing

are these just surveys - do you have to pay anything upfront

i have never heard of this
By Ange
#199401 Nope - just surveys.

If you PM me with your email address, I can get a Pinecone invitation sent to you (won't be till tonight though).
By Carpy
#199402 I don't know if you're limited to invites but if anyone wants me to send one too please say
By LOU78
#199408 oh thanks ange i have sent you my email address - i have never sent a pm so i hope i have done it right

so do you need invites for all of the ones you are taking about or just this pine cone one
By merrymouse
#199622 With YouGov the person who invites you can get a bonus I believe. I've not got long to go to get my £50 but I do get less surveys now!
By scotcrew
#199626 Carpy kindly sent me details and I duly joined. I received a £!.00 credit for filling out a personal form but have had nothing else. I guess I'm in the wrong demographic group1 :(
By noshybabs
#199863 They will send you an email every now and then with a refereal link to a survey.

Think of it this way, If it takes you a year to get £50, its still £50 for very little effort.